Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #124

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.


Cassie's Waiting On: 

Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely
Gunslinger GirlPublication Date: January 2nd, 2018

Synopsis:


James Patterson presents a bold new heroine--a cross between Katniss Everdeen and Annie Oakley: Serendipity Jones, the fastest sharpshooter in tomorrow's West. 

Seventeen-year-old Serendipity "Pity" Jones inherited two things from her mother: a pair of six shooters and perfect aim. She's been offered a life of fame and fortune in Cessation, a glittering city where lawlessness is a way of life. But the price she pays for her freedom may be too great....


In this extraordinary debut from Lyndsay Ely, the West is once again wild after a Second Civil War fractures the U.S. into a broken, dangerous land. Pity's struggle against the dark and twisted underbelly of a corrupt city will haunt you long after the final bullet is shot.


This book just sounds AMAZING!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am for this book.  Everything I have heard about this book so far has been excellent and I've been looking for a really good Western-style YA novel, so I'm hoping this one is a winner!  

1 comment:

  1. I'm a tad curious about this one only because I've been seeing it around a lot! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete